Sentences with Attention, Attention in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Attention
1. Pam attracted our attention.
2. You there, pay attention!
3. She likes to attract attention.
4. Pay more attention to your car.
5. You should pay more attention to nutrition.
6. Alain focused all his attention on his cat.
7. Pay attention to the beauty surrounding you.
8. Steve doesn’t pay much attention to nutrition.
9. Samuel tried desperately to get Jessica’s attention.
10. The ego is nothing other than the focus of conscious attention.
11. I’d have a longer attention span if there weren’t so many shiny things.
12. Few people read books today. Everyone should pay attention to reading books.
13. Give whatever you are doing and whoever you are with the gift of your attention.
14. As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
15. Attention is vitality. It connects you with others. It makes you eager. Stay eager.
16. To confine our attention to terrestrial matters would be to limit the human spirit.
17. You always want to play games or get attention from me while I’m studying or busy at work.
18. Do not give your attention to what others do or fail to do; give it to what you do or fail to do.
19. If a person can be said to have the wrong attitude, there is no need to pay attention to his arguments.
20. I turned my attention back to Kaitlin, who now appeared to be very conscientiously stalking my shoelace.
21. But even her demons she invested with inordinate beauty, consecrated them with the dignity of her attention.
22. If we want to leave a better clean world for our children, we must pay attention to environmental pollution.
23. Therefore, he wanted to draw attention to the report of the state about the invisible members of the assembly.
24. Woman is the dominant sex. Men have to do all sorts of stuff to prove that they are worthy of woman’s attention.
25. Through meditation and by giving full attention to one thing at a time, we can learn to direct attention where we choose.
26. Stay mad, but behave like normal people. Run the risk of being different, but learn to do so without attracting attention.