Sentences with Become, Become in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Become
1. What we think, we become.
2. They want to become rich.
3. It has become much warmer.
4. We’ve become good friends.
5. I’d like to become a doctor.
6. He wishes to become a doctor.
7. My grandmother has become old.
8. You’ve become old and stubborn.
9. She hopes to become a designer.
10. He might not become an engineer.
11. He applied to become an observer.
12. Immigrants have become a problem.
13. As you think, so shall you become.
14. Jessica is eager to become famous.
15. Frank aspires to become a teacher.
16. I had hoped we might become friends.
17. Jessica aspired to become an actress.
18. No one has ever become poor by giving.
19. She’s determined to become a secretary.
20. Stronger by weakness, wiser men become.
21. If you freeze water, it becomes a solid.
22. Men have become the tools of their tools.
23. We must become the change we want to see.
24. We become aware of the void as we fill it.
25. If It is windy, the sea becomes dangerous.
26. I have become the expert of the catalogue.
27. Man’s heart away from nature becomes hard.
28. Frank registered to become an organ donor.
29. Men become accustomed to poison by degrees.
30. Sometimes water becomes a precious commodity.
31. English has become an international language.
32. Alex was destined to become a great musician.
33. Why did you become such an aggressive person?
34. It has become much more dangerous than before.
35. it will become boring to talk in a short time.
36. it has become much more dangerous than before.
37. Habit, if not resisted, soon becomes necessity.
38. Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.
39. George has the capacity to become an accountant.
40. Myths which are believed in tend to become true.
41. Indeed friend, it becomes clear on the dark day.
42. Your email address is required to become a member.
43. I see that I’ve become a really bad correspondent.
44. The mind is everything. What you think you become.
45. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
46. Living in big cities has become very difficult now.
47. Why do you think Tom chose to become a psychologist?
48. The use of this type of radio has become widespread.
49. If your illness becomes worse, call in a specialist.
50. She has aspirations to become an interior decorator.
51. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
52. The colony declared independence and become a republic.
53. You don’t become a runner by winning a morning workout.
54. Frank was destined to become a simultaneous interpreter.
55. I begin with an idea and then it becomes something else.
56. Fair peace becomes men ferocious anger belongs to beasts.
57. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.