Sentences with Becomes, Becomes in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Becomes
1. If you freeze water, it becomes a solid.
2. If It is windy, the sea becomes dangerous.
3. Man’s heart away from nature becomes hard.
4. Sometimes water becomes a precious commodity.
5. Habit, if not resisted, soon becomes necessity.
6. Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.
7. Indeed friend, it becomes clear on the dark day.
8. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
9. If your illness becomes worse, call in a specialist.
10. I begin with an idea and then it becomes something else.
11. Fair peace becomes men ferocious anger belongs to beasts.
12. When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.
13. Your coup becomes a dictatorship. Your minimall becomes a lesion.
14. Because our narrative ceases to be ordinary and becomes more exciting.
15. Music, once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies.
16. Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay.
17. When heritage becomes a box instead of an inspiration, it has gone too far.
18. Whatever we expect with confidence becomes our own self-fulfilling prophecy.
19. The longer and more carefully we look at a funny story, the sadder it becomes.
20. As this insufficient status becomes obvious, new words derive from any sources.
21. Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the state becomes lawless or corrupt.
22. We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.
23. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too.
24. The minute our correspondence becomes obligatory, there’s no point in keeping touch at all.
25. Man becomes great exactly in the degree in which he works for the welfare of his fellow-men.
26. A business becomes successful when it becomes mutually beneficial for you and your customers.
27. As this becomes obvious we discover that it is not just the background but also the foreground.
28. Only the unknown frightens men. But once a man has faced the unknown, that terror becomes the known.
29. One of the tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency.
30. There is something about that moment, when literature becomes accessible, and a door of the world opens.
31. Marriage was all a woman’s idea and for man’s acceptance of the pretty yoke, it becomes us to be grateful.
32. If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.
33. A stereotype becomes a stereotype when a significant percentage of the population appears to conform to it.
34. Whatever a monk keeps pursuing with his thinking and pondering, that becomes the inclination of his awareness.
35. With a secret like that, at some point the secret itself becomes irrelevant. The fact that you kept it does not.
36. The face of the clock becomes a darker grey, and then black, with twinkling stars where numbers had been previously.