Sentences with Brief, Brief in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Brief
1. Be brief, please.
2. We spoke briefly.
3. I’ve been briefed.
4. We chatted briefly.
5. Steve paused briefly.
6. Let’s make this brief.
7. Let’s make this brief.
8. Alex gave a brief talk.
9. State your case briefly.
10. I need a leather briefcase.
11. The train made a brief stop.
12. Frank talked to Mary briefly.
13. Alex and Samual spoke briefly.
14. The man closed his eyes briefly.
15. Tell me, briefly, what happened.
16. To put it briefly, I do not agree.
17. The math teacher gave a brief talk.
18. Here’s a brief outline of my speech.
19. Pam glanced briefly at the newspaper.
20. I briefed my boss on the new project.
21. In brief, you can no longer live here.
22. We briefed my boss on the new project.
23. He gave me a brief outline of the plan.
24. My son’s briefcase was filled with water.
25. Steve gave me a brief outline of the plan.
26. In brief, I think the birthday party was perfect.
27. He snorted briefly, and a tiny flicker of amusement lit his eyes.
28. “That’s a sweet piece,” said Jean, briefly forgetting to be aggravated.
29. A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns.
30. Keep silence for the most part, and speak only when you must, and then briefly.
31. I would define, in brief, the poetry of words as the rhythmical creation of Beauty.
32. Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks, but bears it out even to the edge of doom.
33. The human impact on biodiversity, to put the matter as briefly as possible, is an attack on ourselves.
34. I attempted briefly to consecrate myself in the public library, believing every crack in my soul could be chinked with a book.
35. The first duty of a human being is to assume the right functional relationship to society more briefly, to find your real job, and do it.
36. Julius Nepos, briefly Romulus Augustulus’s predecessor, held territory in Dalmatia and kept the Imperial title until his assassination in 480.
37. One swallow does not make a summer, neither does one fine day; similarly one day or brief time of happiness does not make a person entirely happy.
38. There is a brief moment when all there is in a man’s mind and soul and spirit is reflected through his eyes, his hands, his attitude. This is the moment to record.
39. A commentator provides the faithful brief explanations and commentaries with the purpose of introducing them to the celebration and preparing them to understand it better.
40. I live for coincidences. They briefly give to me the illusion or the hope that there’s a pattern to my life, and if there’s a pattern, then maybe I’m moving toward some kind of destiny where it’s all explained.
41. It’s not like I just have to go to Washington and go to the White House everyday, and go to the same press conference at 10 in the morning and then be briefed at 4 in the afternoon, and then get a story on at 6.
42. What is there to forgive?. . .Ignore forgive and concentrate on living. Life for you is short; far too short to allow small jealousies to infringe on the happiness which can be yours only for the briefest of times.