Sentences with Diminish, Diminish in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Diminish
1. Personal liberty is diminishing nowadays.
2. Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action.
3. The population of this country is diminishing.
4. The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened.
5. Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with every division. That is life.
6. When everything else physical and mental seems to diminish, the appreciation of beauty is on the increase.
7. Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
8. Grandeur and beauty are so very opposite, that you often diminish the one as you increase the other. Variety is most akin to the latter, simplicity to the former.
9. If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction program.
10. If sexuality is one dimension of our ability to live passionately in the world then in cutting off our sexual feelings we diminish our overall power to feel know and value deeply.
11. The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. They erode our strength, our self-esteem, our very foundation.
12. I have no right to say or do anything that diminishes a man in his own eyes. What matters is not what I think of him but what he thinks of himself. Hurting a man in his dignity is a crime.
13. My diminished girth, in tailor phraseology, was hardly conceivable even by my own friends, or my respected medical adviser, until I put on my former clothing, over what I now wear, which is a thoroughly convincing proof of the remarkable change.
14. Since those who believe they need a hero/celebrity outnumber the actual heroes/celebrities, people feel safe and comfortably justified in numbers, committing egregious crimes in the name of the greater social ego. Ironically diminishing their own true hero-celebrity nature in the process.