Sentences with Diversity, Diversity in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Diversity
1. Biodiversity continues to decline each year.
2. Globalization destroys the diversity of languages.
3. Biodiversity is all the different kinds of life you’ll find in one area.
4. We are powerful enough to radically reshape Earth’s climate and biodiversity.
5. Biodiversity is a term used to describe the enormous variety of life on Earth.
6. The human impact on biodiversity, to put the matter as briefly as possible, is an attack on ourselves.
7. It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.
8. Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of “diversity” that we have heard gushed about for years?
9. Architects are now on the look for materials and substances that can enhance biodiversity and rewild living systems.
10. The only biodiversity we’re going to have left is Coke versus Pepsi. We’re landscaping the whole world one stupid mistake at a time.
11. If we pollute the air, water and soil that keep us alive and well, and destroy the biodiversity that allows natural systems to function, no amount of money will save us.
12. You get more churches burned down in the United States in the last two years than in the last hundred, because of the lack of understanding of culture and diversity and the beauty of it.
13. The diversity of the phenomena of nature is so great, and the treasures hidden in the heavens so rich, precisely in order that the human mind shall never be lacking in fresh nourishment.
14. Instead of fighting for immaculate classifications and impenetrable boundaries, let us strive to maintain a community that understands diversity as a gift, sees anomalies as precious, and treats all basic principles with a hefty dose of skepticism.