Sentences with Endanger, Endanger in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Endanger
1. Here is the endangered species list.
2. My son is doing research on endangered animals.
3. The animals in most danger are considered critically endangered.
4. We are not an endangered species ourselves yet, but this is not for lack of trying.
5. They say nothing lasts forever and I’m writing you in the voice of an endangered species.
6. Life is a ?ght, but not everyone’s a ?ghter. Otherwise, bullies would be an endangered species.
7. Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.
8. Black people love their children with a kind of obsession. You are all we have, and you come to us endangered.
9. We should team up and be this disabled vigilante duo roaring through the world, righting wrongs, defending the weak, protecting the endangered.
10. Reform of the medical liability system should be considered as part of a comprehensive response to surging medical malpractice premiums that endanger Americans’ access to quality medical care.