Sentences with Executive, Executive in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Executive
1. I made an executive decision.
2. Steve is a big railroad executive.
3. Who represent the executive management?
4. I got acquainted with the chief executive.
5. She got kicked upstairs to an executive position.
6. The matter is coming up before the board of executives tomorrow.
7. It seemed every delegate at the Philadelphia convention had something to say about the issue of a national executive.
8. The best executive is one who has sense enough to pick good people to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it.
9. My attitude about Hollywood is that I wouldn’t walk across the street to pull one of those executives out of the snow if he was bleeding to death. Not unless I was paid for it. None of them ever did me any favors.
10. A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude.
11. We use committees for all the ulterior purposes for which they might have been designed: diffusion of executive responsibility, plausible deniability, misdirection, providing the appearance of activity without the substance, and protecting the guilty.