Sentences with Formation, Formation in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Formation
1. The formation flew backwards over a German city that was in flames.
2. Some blue holes have very special rock formations and water chemistry.
3. It could be a random group of giant eagles flying in perfect formation. Of course they’re Roman!
4. He watched the lake near where he lived transform from an ice formation to a warm swimming place. I
5. The self is not something ready-made, but something in continuous formation through choice of action.
6. Military headquarters take many forms, depending on the size and nature of the unit or formation they command.
7. They did the same for wrecked American bombers on the ground, and those planes flew up backwards to join the formation.
8. I do believe in the power of story. I believe that stories have an important role to play in the formation of human beings, that they can stimulate, amaze and inspire their listeners.
9. Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day.
10. In all her history, from the formation of the federal government until the hour of secession, no year stands out more prominently than the year 1858 as evidencing the national patriotism of Virginia.
11. In particular, the efforts to reestablish peace after the World War have been directed toward the formation of states and the regulation of their frontiers according to a consciously national program.