Sentences with Generous, Generous in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Generous means; showing a readiness to give more of something, than is strictly necessary, bountiful, liberal, rich
Sentences with Generous
- Anderson is a very kind and generous man.
- She is by nature a generous person.
- Don’t forget, generous people are usually happy.
- It’s in the nature of some people to be generous.
- Samuel has been generous.