Sentences with Have to, Have to in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Have to
1. I have to go now.
2. I have to go back.
3. I have to know now.
4. I have to dress up.
5. You have to choose.
6. We have to stay calm.
7. We have to leave now.
8. We’ll have to risk it.
9. You have to stay awake.
10. I have to dismiss John.
11. I have to get up early.
12. We have to use scissors.
13. You don’t have to hurry.
14. You have to be flexible.
15. Does he have to do that?
16. I have to take medicine.
17. You don’t have to hurry.
18. I have to work tomorrow.
19. Why do I have to do that?
20. You don’t have to beg me.
21. What did you have to eat?
22. I have to drive this car.
23. You have to go to school.
24. You have to come with me.
25. We have to start at once.
26. I have to do my homework.
27. You have to wake up early.
28. I’ll hit Tom if I have to.
29. We have to arrive on time.
30. I may have to fire Samuel.
31. You have to be vaccinated.
32. I am going to have to run.
33. How much do I have to pay?
34. I have to go to the doctor.
35. You have to dress yourself.
36. I’ll have to be innovative.
37. You have to pay in advance.
38. You have to study yourself.
39. I have to finish this first.
40. I have to unpack my luggage.
41. You have to train every day.
42. We have to transfer schools.
43. I have to say goodnight now.
44. We have to help poor people.
45. You don’t have to apologize.
46. I have to deny that request.
47. I have to go to the dentist.
48. We have to park the car here.
49. They have to clean the house.
50. I have to set a good example.
51. I have to say that I’m sorry.
52. I’ll have to buy new curtains.
53. We don’t have to get up early.
54. Do we have to write this down?
55. You have to pay for utilities.
56. Today I have to review French.
57. They have to repair their car.
58. We have to undo what was done.
59. We have to do this on our own.
60. I have to tighten these bolts.
61. I still have to go to the bank.
62. You have to blast your way out.
63. You have to reset the computer.
64. You know you have to cooperate.
65. I have to do this before class.
66. You don’t have to talk so loud.
67. You have to reset the odometer.
68. You don’t have to pay the bill.
69. Samuel didn’t have to rub it in.
70. You have to believe in yourself.
71. I might not have told Alex that.
72. You have to use your imagination.
73. We don’t have to clean the house.
74. We have to move to a large house.
75. I have to have a house like that!
76. You have to swim in shallow seas.
77. I do not have to wash the dishes.
78. I have to pull over for a minute.
79. We’ll have to separate the wires.
80. I have to go to a diction course.
81. You have to wear uniform in class.
82. I’m going to have to pass on that.
83. Jessica didn’t have to yell at me.
84. We have to postpone our departure.
85. I have to cancel your application.
86. You have to be here at 12 o’clock.
87. I’ll have to confiscate your knife.
88. You should have told me in advance.
89. You don’t have to explain anything.
90. I have tons of books at the office.
91. To fly, we have to have resistance.
92. You have to adapt to circumstances.
93. We have to be good to win the race.
94. That’s the problem we have to solve.
95. I know we have to go to their house.
96. We have to count all of the ballots.
97. How many topics do you have to study?
98. We have to work hard for agriculture.
99. Samuel may have to cancel the picnic.
100. Do you have Tommy Wonder’s new album?
101. We have to get Frank to a specialist.
102. You have to catch up on your reading.
103. You have today to finish your report.
104. All you have to do is add the letters.
105. I have to use Spanish all day at work.
106. Steve didn’t have to say it so rudely.
107. We have to do something on this topic.
108. We have to clean the house every week.
109. I have to reduce my expenses this year.
110. I have to buy a new battery for my car.
111. Sounds tempting, but I’II have to pass.
112. You have to work hard to be successful.
113. You don’t have to cancel your vacation.
114. I have to assign more men to that work.
115. Unfortunately, I have to disappoint you.
116. You have to look at the cumulative work.
117. We have to wake up early in the morning.
118. We have to submit an essay by Wednesday.
119. I don’t usually have to work on Sundays.
120. Anderson didn’t have to say it so rudely.
121. You have to keep up with the urban order.
122. I have to finish my homework on Thursday.
123. You have to do this task in a short time.
124. You have to wake up a virgin each morning.