Sentences with Least, Least in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Least
1. Last, but not least.
2. Least said, soonest mended.
3. At least 500 people attended.
4. Of two evils choose the least.
5. You could at least buy a hybrid.
6. Jim weighs as least 70 kilograms.
7. My least favorite food is spinach.
8. My least favorite season is winter.
9. You must answer at least one question.
10. Most Japanese eat rice at least once a day.
11. That government is best which governs least.
12. These books are worth reading at least once.
13. It dates back at least as far as recorded history.
14. If I can’t get the girl, at least give me more money.
15. You should stay away from crowds for at least a month.
16. That which one least anticipates soonest comes to pass.
17. Natural beauty takes at least two hours in front of a mirror.
18. The students must study English at least eleven hours a week.
19. At least one of those plots should be in a different timeline.
20. If you’re gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.
21. All men have an instinct for conflict: at least, all healthy men.
22. No men are oftener wrong than those that can least bear to be so.
23. I am not in the least forbidden. You may sample me all you choose.
24. Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active.
25. Get up, Shahrzad al-Khayzuran. You kneel before no one. Least of all me.
26. At least 10,000 different proteins make you what you are and keep you that way.
27. People who make music together cannot be enemies, at least while the music lasts.
28. If beauty isn’t genius it usually signals at least a high level of animal cunning.
29. A general “law of least effort” applies to cognitive as well as physical exertion.
30. No matter how bad things are, you can at least be happy that you woke up this morning.
31. What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable?
32. Let your hook always be cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish.
33. I’m 86 and my doctor used to tell me to slow down – at least he did until he dropped dead.
34. The least movement is of importance to all nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble.
35. I think a writer has some kind of responsibility at least to participate in the civic debate.
36. Unable to suppress love, the Church wanted at least to disinfect it, and it created marriage.
37. Money and women are the most sought after and the least known about of any two things we have.
38. Everyone is a genius at least once a year. A real genius has his original ideas closer together.
39. The least of things with a meaning is worth more in life than the greatest of things without it.
40. A scrupulous writer, in every sentence that he writes, will ask himself at least four questions.
41. Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell the truth.
42. An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.
43. We have war when at least one of the parties to a conflict wants something more than it wants peace.
44. One should always cite what one does not understand at all in the language one understands the least.
45. A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care of all to acquire.
46. I have watched the movie Happiness at least 4 times. Every time I watched it, I admired the movie again.
47. Don’t panic. Are you sitting? You probably don’t need to sit. Well, possibly. At least lean on something.
48. Prescription: A physician’s guess at what will best prolong the situation with least harm to the patient.