Sentences with Limitations, Limitations in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Limitations
1. Men must know their limitations.
2. Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they’re yours.
3. There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge.
4. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.
5. Dictatorship, form of government in which one person or a small group possesses absolute power without effective constitutional limitations.
6. As anyone who has ever been around a cat for any length of time well knows, cats have enormous patience with the limitations of the human kind.
7. The superior man is distressed by the limitations of his ability he is not distressed by the fact that men do not recognize the ability that he has.
8. Silence has many advantages. When you do not speak, other people presume you to be deaf or feeble-minded and promptly make a show of their own limitations.
9. Don’t believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you’ll see the way to fly.
10. There are three methods to gaining wisdom. The first is reflection, which is the highest. The second is limitation, which is the easiest. The third is experience, which is the bitterest.
11. Over-commercialization and its resulting restrictions and limitations can be very damaging and distorting to the inherent nature of the individual. I did not deliberately abandon my fans, nor did I deliberately abandon any responsibilities.