Sentences with Little, Little in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Little means; small in size, amount, or degree, minor, petty, short, poor, few
Sentences with Little
- There is a little milk in the refrigerator
- Would you like a little water?
- Mary got a little bit of pie.
- Can’t you discount it a little?
- There was little time to finish my homework.