Sentences with Mile, Mile in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Mile
1. Alexis has run three miles.
2. A miss is as good as a mile.
3. The valley was ten miles wide.
4. I run four miles every morning.
5. The troops advanced twenty miles.
6. There are 640 acres in a square mile.
7. Books are the mile markers of my life.
8. The bridge is approximately a mile long.
9. You could see the glow of the fire for miles.
10. I own 30 acres of land about 3 miles out of town.
11. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
12. After dinner sit (sleep) a while, after supper walk a mile.
13. But my attitude about it is I have miles to go before I sleep.
14. Jessica had been walking three miles a day before she broke her leg.
15. Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.
16. Fog or smoke are considered dense when the visibility is lowered to a quarter of a mile or less.
17. Early on the next morning we reached Kansas, about five hundred miles from the mouth of the Missouri.
18. The longest race on the Olympic programme, athletes run a distance of 26 miles and 385 yards (42.195km).
19. Can miles truly separate you from friends… If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?
20. I get started at 5:30 in the morning and write till 10 A.M. Then I hike six or seven miles before going back to work.
21. You have just dined, and however scrupulously the slaughterhouse is concealed in the graceful distance of miles, there is complicity.
22. The 6th of August in the morning we saw an opening in the land and we ran into it, and anchored in 7 and a half fathom water, 2 miles from the shore, clean sand.