Sentences with Monster, Monster in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Monster
1. Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters.
2. Believe it or not, a monster emerged from the cave.
3. The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.
4. Being a detective isn’t all about torture and murder and monsters.
5. I slashed a wide arc with Riptide and vaporized the entire front row of monsters.
6. Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.
7. Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!
8. O, beware, my lord, of jealousy; it is the green-ey’d monster, which doth mock the meat it feeds on.
9. Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win. (Stephen King)
10. The underground of the city is like what’s underground in people. Beneath the surface, it’s boiling with monsters.
11. It is conventional to call ‘monster‘ any blending of dissonant elements. I call ‘monster‘ every original inexhaustible beauty.
12. Man as an individual is a genius. But men in the mass form the headless monster, a great, brutish idiot that goes where prodded.
13. It is truly ironic that a four-hundred tonne aluminium monster floats so effortlessly through the sky, and only the five-year-old thinks to say, “Wow!
14. I pray they will carry on in spite of that dreadful monster prejudice, and with patience, courage, fortitude and perseverance achieve success for themselves.
15. Obscenity, which is ever blasphemy against the divine beauty in life, is a monster for which the corruption of society forever brings forth new food, which it devours in secret.
16. I consider it useless and tedious to represent what exists, because nothing that exists satisfies me. Nature is ugly, and I prefer the monsters of my fancy to what is positively trivial.
17. Country was about character. Country’s changed because of monsters like Clear Channel who bought up all the stations and sliced them up into formats. Our demographic is now the soccer mom.
18. I’ll just have them change the entry in the demonology textbook from ‘almost extinct’ to ‘not extinct enough for Alec. He prefers his monsters really, really extinct.’ Will that make you happy?