Sentences with Navy, Navy in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Navy
1. The navy defends our seacoast.
2. He planned to stay in the Navy.
3. He joined the United States Navy.
4. Why do you want to join the navy?
5. The navy was ordered to go to sea.
6. I don’t want Frank to join the navy.
7. The American Navy was ready to fight.
8. A large army and navy would be needed.
9. Alex joined the navy after finishing college.
10. Jim was beginning to wish he had stayed in the navy.
11. Hank and I both spent our time in the navy on the same type of ship.
12. My mom enlisted in the U.S. Navy in World War II, and my parents actually bought our home thanks to the loan she got through the GI Bill.
13. Kennedy lied and lied about his health while he was alive, even using his father’s influence to get into the Navy without ever taking a medical examination.
14. My mom is in the navy and my dad works for the army, but I never called them ‘sir’ or ‘ma’am’ or anything like that, and we never really moved around a lot because both my parents were stationed in D.C.
15. The Navy‘s paid for you to go through school, and then they need doctors to go out and take care of people who are in various different parts of the world. I decided to pay back my time first as an undersea medical officer. I was stationed in Scotland.
Sentences with invent, invent in a Sentence in English, Sentences For invent
Sentences with introduce, introduce in a Sentence in English, Sentences For introduce
Sentences with intrinsic, intrinsic in a Sentence in English, Sentences For intrinsic
Sentences with intrigue, intrigue in a Sentence in English, Sentences For intrigue
Sentences with intimidate, intimidate in a Sentence in English, Sentences For intimidate
Sentences with intimate, intimate in a Sentence in English, Sentences For intimate