Sentences with Remind, Remind in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Remind
1. That reminds me of my father.
2. What does this reminds you of?
3. Remind him to come home early.
4. You remind me of your brother.
5. Alex reminds me of my grandfather.
6. Steve reminds me of my grandfather.
7. The story reminded me of my father.
8. Alex reminded us to do our homework.
9. This song reminds me of my childhood.
10. My sister reminded him to go to the bank.
11. Will you remind me to mail these letters?
12. I reminded him to write to his mother soon.
13. This picture reminds me of when I was a student.
14. Scars have the strange power to remind us that our past is real.
15. Like water drink reminders, the app will remind you of random important words.
16. This is a serious allegation, they remind her, as if it’s the allegation that’s the problem.
17. Put the damn measuring tape away,” Vee ordered. “I already know my size. I don’t need reminding.
18. It was inevitable: the scent of bitter almonds always reminded him of the fate of unrequited love.
19. Yes, I’m often reminded of her, and in one of my array of pockets, I have kept her story to retell.
20. I’m reminded, all of a sudden, of that first day on the beach, when I pulled his head from the water.
21. I remember reminding myself that beauty is an opinion, not a fact. And it has always made me feel better.
22. I thought of Edward’s notation on the page, the reminder to read the poem to Diana in bed, and rolled my eyes.