Sentences with Small, Small in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Small means; of a size that is less than normal, little, petty, few
Sentences with Small
- It is the art of telling the idea that is meant to be explained by making it larger or smaller.
- It is a small object and generally contains two or one drawers.
- The kennel is the name given to the small ashes that dogs have in a garden house.
- The word peep defines small, weak sounds of young birds.
- This apple is too small to eat.
- They didn’t have anything smaller.
- This desk is too small for my son.
- I live in a small fishing village.