Sentences with Task, Task in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Task
1. This task is prior to all others.
2. Will you have finished your tasks by 5?
3. You have to do this task in a short time.
4. I went there after I had completed the task.
5. Now I’ve got fewer tasks than I used to have.
6. I would think you’re better suited to the task.
7. The task assigned to him was to do marketing research.
8. They left their task unfinished contrary to what had been arranged.
9. The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts.
10. “Capability-building” refers to the skills and knowledge required for a particular task.
11. Actually, this task was given to me, but until I left, the team had squeezed all the fruits.
12. Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.
13. For tasks that require cognitive ability, low to moderate performance-based incentives can help.
14. Once again you’ve put your keen and penetrating mind to the task and as usual come to the wrong conclusion!
15. One of the tasks in political science is to measure and classify regimes as either dictatorships or democracies.
16. It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.
17. A man may fulfil the object of his existence by asking a question he cannot answer and attempting a task he cannot achieve.
18. A man may fulfil the object of his existence by asking a question he cannot answer, and attempting a task he cannot achieve.
19. The new pope knows that his task is to make the light of Christ shine before men and women of world – not his own light, but that of Christ.
20. Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.
21. My books promised me that life wasn’t just made up of workday tasks and prosaic things. The world is bigger and more colorful and more important than that.