Sentences with Tenderness, Tenderness in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Tenderness
1. There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.
2. In medicine, tenderness is pain or discomfort when an affected area is touched.
3. Tenderness should not be confused with the pain that a patient perceives without touching.
4. Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.
1. They weren’t actually in love, but I felt a sort of tender curiosity.
2. I wasn’t actually in love, but I felt a sort of tender curiosity.
3. Motherhood is at its best when the tender chords of sympathy have been touched.
4. Good manners are an admission that everybody is so tender that they have to be handled with gloves.
5. Thus with my lips have I denounced you, while my heart, bleeding within me, called you tender names.
6. From tender youth we are told by father and teacher that betrayal is the most heinous offence imaginable.
7. Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the wrong.
8. She gave up beauty in her tender youth, gave all her hope and joy and pleasant ways she covered up her eyes lest they should gaze on vanity, and chose the bitter truth.
9. Beauty, sweet love, is like the morning dew, Whose short refresh upon tender green, Cheers for a time, but till the sun doth show And straight is gone, as it had never been.
10. There must be something solemn, serious, and tender about any attitude which we denominate religious. If glad, it must not grin or snicker if sad, it must not scream or curse.
11. Our job is to represent the truth of human nature, whether you’re playing a tender love story that’s set in a coffee shop or whether you’re in ‘The Avengers,’ which is set in a