Sentences with Tent, Tent in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Tent
1. We slept in a tent.
2. We set up our tents before dark.
3. It will take a half hour set up the tent.
4. It took us half an hour to set up the tent.
5. When I woke up in my tent, I could not believe my eyes.
6. Last summer, we camped in a very small tent for a month.
7. However, diligent independent research and hours of playground consultation have yielded fruitful, if tentative, results.
8. The movies have got more corporate, they’re making fewer movies in general, and those they are making are all $200-$300m tent-pole releases that eat up all the oxygen.
9. A pulpy, tentacled head surmounted a grotesque and scaly body with rudimentary wings; but it was the general outline of the whole which made it most shockingly frightful.
10. We were doing it under the most extraordinary circumstances, but the first out of the tent in the morning would be David Lean. He said to me on the very first day of shooting, Pete, this is the beginning of a great adventure.
11. C-17s should be ready to go at various military bases around the world packed with water, food, medical supplies, sleeping bags and tents, all prepared to be air dropped in alongside soldiers and doctors to begin relief efforts.
Sentences with invent, invent in a Sentence in English, Sentences For invent
Sentences with introduce, introduce in a Sentence in English, Sentences For introduce
Sentences with intrinsic, intrinsic in a Sentence in English, Sentences For intrinsic
Sentences with intrigue, intrigue in a Sentence in English, Sentences For intrigue
Sentences with intimidate, intimidate in a Sentence in English, Sentences For intimidate
Sentences with intimate, intimate in a Sentence in English, Sentences For intimate