Sentences with Use, Use in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Here 4 Types of Sentences with Examples, Four Types of Sentences
Use means; consume, take, sth. as a means of achieving a result, utilazition, access, disposal
Sentences with Use
- You need to use a newer computer. You can’t do your job with this.
- Excuse me, can I use this phone?
- Did you use my camera?
- If you want to use your friend’s pen, they must first get permission. Then you have to useit carefully.
- I used to be a engineer.
- I used to eat meat.
- I’m using common sense.
- I never use this anymore.
- He used to be a quiet man.