10 examples of prefixes, Definition and Example Sentences
In order to fully learn the English language, it is necessary to discover the word origins and the suffixes to the words and to know them in detail. This requires an effort, of course. Curious about the prefixes varieties in the English language? We have researched the 10 most popular prefixes for you and presented them in detail with sample sentences. You can start looking at 10 different alternatives below!
Here are 10 examples of prefixes;
1. Mis: You really misunderstood me, I had no problem with you and I was making a general criticism.
2. Non: I feel a lot of complicated feelings like nonexists, and it is impossible for me to analyze my psychology.
3. Over: Wouldn’t it be more correct for you to react excessively to what happened to us or to you, to evaluate the situation calmly and to return to us later?
4. Dis: It really upset me that you had dishonest behavior in this regard. So I don’t want to talk to you for a while.
5. Micro: If you are interested in microbiology, you should follow this man who is working on genetics.
6. Mini: Recently, I searched for minicomputer to make my work more comfortable.
7. Mono: It is possible to say that monogamy marriages are more common traditionally. But this is not the only alternative.
8. Retro: Retrospective perspective has an important place in the psychology literature.
9. Tri: One of the topics that I find most difficult in geometry lessons is triangles, I am not really good at finding unknown angles.
10. Uni: Although we saw a Unidirectional sign, we continued to move in the wrong direction. I don’t really know what we can do next.
Sentences with Mourn, Mourn in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Mourn
Sentences with Molecule, Molecule in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Molecule
Sentences with Mold, Mold in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Mold
Sentences with Moisture, Moisture in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Moisture
Sentences with Mock, Mock in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Mock
Sentences with Moan, Moan in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Moan