Animal Names, List of Animals in English
ANIMALS IN ENGLISH
Animals are moving, consuming organic nutrients, instincts and mindless creatures. It is known that there are close to one million animal species. Animals have the body and organ structure to adapt to their environment. Aquatic animals do not have hair and feathers on their bodies, but are found in most land-based animals.
Animals can be categorized as domestic, birds, mammals, insects, reptiles, sea animals, wild and farm animals.
Here are type of animals list;
These are the most common animal species we encounter in daily life.
Cat, bird, dog, fish, parrot, hamster, dove, goldfish etc.
- My neighbor’s dog is very fluffy.
- My mother bought me a white cat because I love cats so much.
- We have a variety of ornamental fish we feed in the aquarium.
- Despite my mother’s opposition, I bought myself a tiny hamster.
- They released white doves into the sky like an angel.
Piegon, eagle, owl, falcon, pigeon, hawk, sparrow, vulture, duck, goose, turkey, penguin, ostrich, woodpecker, parrot, stork, swam..
- When winter comes, birds migrate to warm countries.
- My grandfather has 10 sparrows in his garden.
- She has a duck, I have a turkey.
- Birds, feathered and winged, breeding with eggs, vertebrate animals.
- We are preparing a big turkey feast for Christmas.
Mouse, rat, squirrel, rabbit, deer, ram, woolf, fox, mole, bear, lion, bat, tiger..
- Mammals breed by giving birth and feed their offspring with milk.
- Bat is an example of flying mammals.
- The lion is known as the king of the forests.
- This time the cunning fox couldn’t bring anyone into the game.
- They go hunting rabbits in the forest every weekend.
Ant, grasshopper, cricket, owl, scorpion, fly, spider, mosquito, ladybug, snail, cockroach, butterfly, bee, centipede.
- I found a ladybird on my desk.
- Bees are extremely busy animals.
- Owls affect people with their eyes.
- Grasshoppers’ hind legs are longer than their front legs.
- Mosquitoes become more intense in summer. they often miss sleep because they bite people.
Frog, turtle, lizard, snake, alligator, chameleon, dragon etc.
- Turtles are hard-shelled and very slow walking animals.
- Snakes have always been an eerie animal.
- Chameleons have long and sticky tongues so they can easily reach their prey.
- Chameleons can change color and love to eat insects.
- The alligator uses his feet to swim slowly and to stand in balance above water.
Fish, dolphin, shark, whale, seagull, seal fork, jellyfish, shrimp, squid, octopus, seahorse, eel, crab, lobster, oyster, starfish, pelican etc.
- Most of the fish reproduce with eggs.
- Dolphins is a mammal found among sea creatures.
- Sharks live in approximately the entire ocean in the world, but generally live in hot waters.
Cow, sheep, goat, chicken, turkey, rooster, duck, goose, horse, rabbit, pig, chick, camel, donkey, lamb, sparrow, bee, fish etc.
– Cows produce milk for children to grow and belong to the group of mammals.
– Horses are animals that grow on farms and are much loved.
Tiger, lion, cheetah, wolf, fox, hippo, polar bear, bear, rhino, elephant, panda, zebra, kangaroo, giraffe, squirrel, monkey, hedgehog, peacock, frog, turtle, lizard, snake, crocodile, penguin, Mouse, dolphin, shark etc.
- Cheetahs is a wild animal known for its quick runs.
- The body temperatures of snakes vary according to the temperature of the environment.
Scientists divide animals into vertebrate and invertebrate animals.
Vertebrate: They have a skeleton of bone and cartilage. fish, frogs, mammals, reptiles and birds.
Crocodile, snake, lizard, turtle, parrot, ostrich, crow, stork, eagle