Collective Noun For Grapes, Collective Nouns List Grapes
Collective Noun For Grapes
Using the right collective nouns in your conversations can always make your speaking impressive. Grapes are the fruits consumed by the people often. In order for you to token serious by the people, there is no luxury such grammar misusage. It can be said that it is a necessity to expand both grammar and word knowledge. For example, it is not enough to use the words every time by their plural form, there are some rules to follow each time. The English language has several collective nouns for grapes. Let’s examine them.
Here are 200 examples of collective nouns
Bunch of grapes
Bunch is the part of the grape tree. Every single grape is grown on a bunch on its tree. When people purchase grapes from shops, they come home with their bunch. To use “bunch” as a collective noun, we need to use a proper preposition. The word “bunch” as a broad meaning more than that but the most proper usage is with fruits.
- Wine is an output of a wonderful adventure. The story I am telling you the whole time is not mine, it is a bunch of grapes’ journey.
- The lady’s smile was the most beautiful thing in the universe. I wish I were a bunch of grapes in her plate to enjoy that view.
Cluster of grapes
The cluster has the same meaning in math. It is a group of similar things. Therefore, it could be used in the case of fruits as they are similar things. To use the cluster as a collective noun for grapes, we need to use a proper preposition. You can employ the often-used word cluster for grapes when describing a kind fruit.
- The last time I saw your daughter, there was a cluster of grapes in a basket near your grape tree. I guess she is still on that tree.
- Would you pass a cluster of grapes, please? I want to taste them.
Vineyard of grapes
The vineyard is a kind of garden that includes high-quality grape trees to make wine. A vineyard’s every feature like the angle of sunlight, the quality of soil affects the output of it. Therefore, a vineyard of grapes means a high number of grapes.
- The last season was terrible. A fellow farmer around the neighborhood’s a vineyard of grapes wasted due to the bad weather conditions.
- The owner of the farm decided to buy a vineyard when he heard the price of a vineyard of grapes. It was more beneficial than other goods.
Bowl of grapes
Another collective noun you might be needed is a bowl. Bowl is a depth plate that people eat soups, salads or fruits form it. Generally, a bowl’s material is porcelain. It is possible to use a bowl as a group name. In the English language, it is possible to use a group name as the things’ recent place or object. In that sense, the bowl is a collective noun for grapes. We can employ the bowl word for this purpose.
- My nutritionists advised me to eat a bowl of grapes after every dinner.
- The kid was eating too much junk food. Today, all the things that contain sugar are forbidden except for a bowl of grapes.
Basket of grapes
A basket is a container used to hold or carry things, mostly made from interwoven strips of cane or wire. Thanks to its flexible and light structure it is used in collecting fruit from trees. In the logic of the English language, one can use the name of the container to mean the thing inside of it. To point out the object in the basket, people can use it as a group name. In this way, people can use a basket as a collective noun.
- The villager was hitting the road to the town for buying his life essentials. Also, he was carrying a basket of grapes to give his friend who lives there.
- We were on a road trip with the whole family. I wish we did buy more than a basket of grapes from that local shop. They were delicious.