200 Modal Verb COULD Sentences Examples, COULD Sentences Examples, Sentences with COULD
1. Could I help you?
2. You could be right.
3. Sam could be a cop.
4. Could you sign here?
5. Could you elaborate?
6. Alex could be better.
7. Could you just hurry?
8. Could we go home now?
9. Could I use your desk?
10. Could I say something?
11. Could I speak to Mary?
12. Could I have a tissue?
13. I could say something.
14. Could I go to the park?
15. I could never hate you.
16. Could you gift wrap it?
17. You could have done it.
18. How could you leave me?
19. I could lose my pension.
20. I could lose my license.
21. We could do it together.
22. I feel like I could cry.
23. Could I use your pencil?
24. I could hear everything.
25. He could be your partner.
26. Could we get out of here?
27. Could you help me please?
28. Could I borrow your book?
29. I could call you anytime.
30. Could I see the timetable?
31. I could just refuse to go.
32. Could you spell it please?
33. Could you bring my wallet?
34. Could you hand me the pen?
35. We could meet for a drink.
36. Could I use your notebook?
37. Alex could hardly breathe.
38. Could I borrow your phone?
39. How could you be so stupid?
40. They could freeze to death.
41. Maybe we could collaborate.
42. You could go out for relax.
43. Could you spell it, please?
44. I could use some help here.
45. He could not speak clearly.
46. He could have been a doctor.
47. I could hear Samuel yelling.
48. You could have called first.
49. I wish I could make it work.
50. Could you lend me this book?
51. Could you send me a brochure?
52. Could you give me a discount?
53. Could you hand me the pencil?
54. Could I borrow your notebook?
55. Could you give me an example?
56. I could actually be arrested.
57. Could you pleasse repeat that?
58. Could you please play a tango?
59. Could you phone the neighbors?
60. Could I have some tea, please?
61. I guess I could give it a try.
62. I could help you with Spanish.
63. Could I have some more coffee?
64. Could I borrow your gray suit?
65. Do you think you could do that?
66. He could see the headlines now.
67. When I was young, I could swim.
68. We could understand each other.
69. I thought I could count on you.
70. Could you turn the volume down?
71. Could I take your book, please?
72. I could read between the lines.
73. Could I ask you some questions?
74. Samuel could hardly believe him.
75. I could use a little more money.
76. Could you cancel my reservation?
77. I always knew this could happen.
78. I could order you to go with me.
79. If we don’t help, she could die.
80. Could you please close the door?
81. It could be noticed in the dark.
82. I could smell something burning.
83. You could at least buy a hybrid.
84. I’m sorry but we could get more.
85. Could I please use your computer?
86. Alex could use the moral support.
87. I could tell Samuel was relieved.
88. I could scarcely stand on my feet.
89. He could not sign official papers.
90. I could recite the story by heart.
91. Everybody asked if you could help.
92. When I was 6, I could ride a bike.
93. I wish I could tell you otherwise.
94. Could I see your driver’s license?
95. Could you wrap them up separately?
96. A lot of crime could be prevented.
97. Do you know where else I could try?
98. Few great men could pass personnel.
99. They could use some new good ideas.
100. Could you rarely water the flowers?
101. I could not keep silent any longer.
102. Do you think it could have a virus?
103. You could sit on my lap if you want.
104. Could you please turn down the heat?
105. She did everything she could to win.
106. I could not have said it any better.
107. I wish we could repay your kindness.
108. I brought you here so we could talk.
109. Jessica could not carry out her plan.
110. The boys wish they could go to Paris.
111. I could barely contain my excitement.
112. I could swim faster when I was young.
113. I feel like I could eat the world raw.
114. I never thought it could happen to me.
115. I could have done it faster by myself.
116. I could barely walk when I was a baby.
117. Could you please give me a quick tour?
118. We could not get a job at those times.
119. How could you hold down the situation?
120. You could hear a pin drop in the room.
121. Could you please overlook it this time?
122. My friend could always beat her sister.
123. Could you elaborate on your new theory?
124. I wish people could be a little humble.
125. I wish people could be a little modest.
126. Do you have a lawn mower I could borrow?
127. I could play a guitar when I was a child
128. You could hear the blast for kilometers.
129. He told me he could fall in love with me.
130. The house could accommodate two families.
131. I could play a guitar when I was a child.
132. She could not get rid of the fear in her.
133. I could not upload the video to the site.
134. I could hold out against the new reform.
135. I could not stop myself from crying aloud.
136. It’s so hot outside, you could fry an egg.
137. I just wish I could contribute more money.
138. I can’t my key. Where could I have put it?
139. I’d be very grateful if you could help me.
140. Excuse me, could I just ask you something?
141. I could not agree with you more my friend.
142. He ran as fast as his legs could carry him.
143. You searched everywhere you could think of.
144. He could speak seven languages in thirties.
145. He could not forsake his friend in trouble.
146. Could I get you to update this data for me?
147. George could hardly breathe after the race.
148. Nobody could sleep because she was snoring.
149. I’d be delighted if you could come with us.
150. I could kick myself for not bringing a map.
151. I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
152. Could my father join us tomorrow for dinner?
153. I opened the door so that she could come in.
154. Nothing could induce him to change his mind.
155. You could go bowling with Steve if you want.
156. No one could explain what was going on here.
157. You could see the glow of the fire for miles.
158. If you’d come with me, we could have had fun.
159. Could you describe to the jury what happened?
160. Notable due to the fact’s face could be seen.
161. Samuel could hear Mary crunching on a carrot.
162. I could fall in love with you all over again.
163. I wish I could go and visit my aunt tomorrow.
164. Pam could not stop herself from crying aloud.
165. What could they draw? They could draw a horse.
166. We could not see the pine trees in the forest.
167. “You could say sorry” suggested Harry bluntly.
168. I could be honest with you if I wasn’t scared.
169. I could visit many places if I had more money.
170. He could play football well when he was a kid.
171. You could say I’m on the troubleshooting squad.
172. He clung to the hope that he could be a lawyer.
173. Because of the dense fog, nobody could be seen.
174. He could not come to school due to his illness.
175. Could you ever excited when you took the exams?
176. He was an expert, he could talk about anything.
177. She could have spoken any languages she wanted.
178. You could see the look of scorn on Steve’s face.
179. I could speak four languages when I was younger.
180. Steve could have phrased his answer more kindly.
181. Could you turn that music down a little, please?
182. My dear, I wish things could get back to normal.
183. He clung to the hope that he could be a attorney
184. I’d be delighted if you could join us for dinner.
185. Steve could not attend the class due to headache.
186. I only wish there was some way I could repay you.
187. I’d be delighted if you could join us for dinner.
188. I could have passed the exam, but I never worked.
189. I could have bought a new house but I didn’t buy.
190. Owing to the storm, the ship could not leave port.
191. Could you verify that your computer is plugged in?
192. Could you please explain this to me one more time?
193. They could go to the movies if you are interested.
194. You could have told us about this. Why didn’t you?
195. Steve clung to the hope that he could be a lawyer.
196. Could you get me a glass of water from the kitchen?
197. Could you put these fragile things in a safe place?
198. She could have been famous but she did not want to.
199. If you called me, I could find you some suggestion.
200. Could you tell me where the post office is, please?
201. If I ate that, I don’t know if I could keep it down.
202. If I were in good health, I could pursue my studies.