Sentences with A lot of, A lot of in a Sentence in English, Sentences For A lot of
1. I have a lot of time.
2. We have a lot of food.
3. I drank a lot of water.
4. Skiing is a lot of fun.
5. They use a lot of water.
6. He earns a lot of money.
7. You read a lot of books.
8. I have a lot of pencils.
9. She eats a lot of fruit.
10. She runs a lot of hotels.
11. We get a lot of requests.
12. I visited a lot of cities.
13. He donated a lot of money.
14. We’re having a lot of fun.
15. Wishing you a lot of luck!
16. Steve showed a lot of skill.
17. A lot of people aren’t happy.
18. I have a lot of thing to eat.
19. The women buy a lot of things.
20. A lot of country music is sad.
21. We had a lot of rain last year.
22. Oranges have a lot of vitamin C.
23. Studying French is a lot of fun.
24. I haven’t got a lot of patience.
25. We made a lot of progress today.
26. The storm caused a lot of damage.
27. There were a lot of people there.
28. We have a lot of ground to cover.
29. They’ve got a lot of orange juice.
30. A lot of crime could be prevented.
31. There is a lot of money in my bag.
32. A lot of boys ran after the rabbit.
33. Oranges contain a lot of vitamin C.
34. I earned a lot of money this month.
35. Steve causes me a lot of extra work.
36. There are a lot of legends in Japan.
37. I have a lot of money at my disposal.
38. I have a lot of respect for marriage.
39. She made a lot of mistakes in 3 years.
40. I guess you’ve got a lot of questions.
41. I guess you’ve got a lot of questions.
42. Don’t judge me. I made a lot of money.
43. This job requires a lot of experience.
44. My son started to gain a lot of weight.
45. We derive a lot of pleasure from books.
46. Samuel tends to ask a lot of questions.
47. The man devoted a lot of time to study.
48. We have a lot of problems to deal with.
49. My father has a lot of books on history.
50. Frank’s obviously under a lot of stress.
51. Frank invested a lot of money in stocks.
52. There’s a lot of big game in that forest.
53. It cost a lot of money to repair the car.
54. A lot of people were killed by the blast.
55. I spent a lot of my time studying English.
56. There were a lot of people in the stadium.
57. I got a lot of pleasure out of seeing Alex.
58. A lot of music is mathematics. It’s balance.
59. A fool and his money get a lot of publicity.
60. Not enough info makes for a lot of dead cats.
61. There were a lot of men among the inhabitants.
62. Previously, farmers had a lot of difficulties.
63. His daughter is able to recite a lot of poems.
64. Jessica wrung the juice from a lot of oranges.
65. It took a lot of effort to find an employment.
66. I am getting fat because I eat a lot of sweets.
67. They have a lot of money to spend on education.
68. Steve contributed a lot of money to the charity.
69. A lot of snow falls on these mountains in winter.
70. It looks like you’ve put a lot of work into this.
71. I read a lot of books but I can’t explain myself.
72. The teacher will give a lot of homework tomorrow.
73. They have earned a lot of money thanks to our job.
74. She ate a lot of sour fruits when she was pregnant.
75. Boy band sold a lot of tickets for his new concert.
76. I’m not a film buff. I don’t watch a lot of movies.
77. For such a mixture you have to spend a lot of money.
78. The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep.
79. He seems to be like having a lot of fun at the party.
80. Football teams have scored a lot of goals this season.
81. We encountered a lot of difficulties on the expedition.
82. We’ve got to put a lot of money into changing behavior.
83. Boys will be boys, and so will a lot of middle-aged men.
84. 38.If you came to the party, we would have a lot of fun.
85. Throughout history, people have survived a lot of things.