Sentences with Abandon, Abandon in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Abandon
1. Alex abandoned them.
2. All hope abandon, ye who enter here.
3. Samuel still loves him despite he was abandoned by his lover.
4. Samuel still loves him in spite of he was abandoned by his lover.
5. The bishop felt pity for the immigrants who were abandoned, and gave them help.
6. Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war.
7. It has become impossible to give up the enterprise of disarmament without abandoning the whole great adventure of building up a collective peace system.
8. There were silences in my head. I could abandon myself completely to the pleasure of multiple relationships, to the beauty of the day, to the joys of the day.
9. We are settling for a Christianity that revolves around catering to ourselves when the central message of Christianity is actually about abandoning ourselves.
10. This testing does not heal the wound of the past, it merely reenacts it, for ultimately the woman will become weary of being tested and end the relationship, thus reenacting the abandonment.
11. I’m not suggesting people abandon musical instruments and start playing their cars and apartments, but I do think the reign of music as a commodity made only by professionals might be winding down.
12. The pursuit of peace and progress cannot end in a few years in either victory or defeat. The pursuit of peace and progress, with its trials and its errors, its successes and its setbacks, can never be relaxed and never abandoned.
13. Over-commercialization and its resulting restrictions and limitations can be very damaging and distorting to the inherent nature of the individual. I did not deliberately abandon my fans, nor did I deliberately abandon any responsibilities.
14. I believe the best service to the child is the service closest to the child, and children who are victims of neglect, abuse, or abandonment must not also be victims of bureaucracy. They deserve our devoted attention, not our divided attention.