Sentences with Abbreviate, Abbreviate in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Abbreviate
1. It’s an American abbreviation.
2. What is this the abbreviation for?
3. UK is the abbreviation for the United Kingdom.
4. All good books are about everything, abbreviated.
5. The word “fine” is the greatest abbreviation and obviously wrong.
6. I will remark, is an abbreviation, a contraction–have used similar language.
7. Life used to move much more quickly when I was a girl. We needed to abbreviate just to keep up.
8. Deoxyribonucleic acid (abbreviated DNA) is the molecule that carries genetic information for the development and functioning of an organism.
9. At heart, I have always been a coper, I’ve mostly been able to walk around with my wounds safely hidden, and I’ve always stored up my deep depressive episodes for the weeks off when there was time to have an abbreviated version of a complete breakdown.