Sentences with Absorb, Absorb in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Absorb
1. Dry sand absorbs water.
2. A sponge absorbs liquids.
3. Black cloth absorbs light.
4. Steve is absorbed in his work.
5. Samuel is absorbed in his work.
6. Frank was absorbed in deep thought.
7. My sister is absorbed in her study.
8. Alex is absorbed in scientific work.
9. Buy me a package of absorbent cotton.
10. He was completely absorbed in the book.
11. The car bumper absorbed some of the impact.
12. They absorbed the sunlight and produced energy through photosynthesis.
13. In America, life is introverted, self-absorbed – and so is their music.
14. I want all my senses engaged. Let me absorb the world’s variety and uniqueness.
15. I want all my senses engaged. Let me absorb the world’s variety and uniqueness.
16. Another glorious Sierra day in which one seems to be dissolved and absorbed and sent pulsing onward we know not where.
17. I know now that we never get over great losses; we absorb them, and they carve us into different, often kinder, creatures.
18. After not seeing him for months, his perfection was almost too much to take in all at once, like I’d go blind if I didn’t absorb him in segments.
19. When I am attacked by gloomy thoughts, nothing helps me so much as running to my books. They quickly absorb me and banish the clouds from my mind.
20. In a good bookroom you feel in some mysterious way that you are absorbing the wisdom contained in all the books through your skin, without even opening them.
21. It was stumbling on to really the bible of the blues, you know, and a very powerful drug to be introduced to us and I absorbed it totally, and it changed my complete outlook on music.
22. Everything changes when you start to emit your own frequency rather than absorbing the frequencies around you, when you start imprinting your intent on the universe rather than receiving an imprint from existence.
23. Though everything else may appear shallow and repulsive, even the smallest task in music is so absorbing, and carries us so far away from town, country, earth, and all worldly things, that it is truly a blessed gift of God.
24. Today, all patients accepted for treatment at St. Jude’s are treated without regard for the family’s ability to pay. Everything beyond what is covered by insurance is taken care of, and for those without insurance, all of the medical costs are absorbed by the hospital.
25. When I was young, I had two older sisters, and since I was the youngest in my family, my mom took me around with her all the time. I was forever with her when she was having coffee in the middle of the afternoon with her three sisters. And they would talk about men. I absorbed a lot of that.