Sentences with Academy, Academy in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Academy
1. The American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is sponsored by Coca-Cola.
2. The word comes from the Academy in ancient Greece, which derives from the Athenian hero, Akademos.
3. There’s a lot of great movies that have won the Academy Award, and a lot of great movies that haven’t. You just do the best you can.
4. In Europe, the academy dates to the ancient Greeks and Romans in the pre-Christian era. Newer universities were founded in the 12th and 13th centuries, and the European institution of academia took shape.
5. You will also allow me to thank the Academy for inviting me to lecture in Stockholm, for its hospitality, and for the opportunity afforded me for admiring the charm of your people and the beauty of your country.