Sentences with Accomplishment, Accomplishment in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Accomplishment
1. All money means to me is a pride in accomplishment.
2. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
3. The height of your accomplishments will equal the depth of your convictions.
4. Without cunning, there is no innovation. Without ambition, there is no accomplishment.
5. Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.
6. People have always wanted to be recognized, and that’s human nature. But people used to want to be recognized for their accomplishments, and now they simply want to be visible.
7. The size of your accomplishments, the quality of your achievement, will depend very largely on how big a man you see in yourself, what sort of image you get of your possible self, yourself at your best.
8. Egypt has been a partner of the United States over the last 30 years, has been instrumental in keeping the peace in the Middle East between Egypt and Israel, which is a critical accomplishment that has meant so much to so many people.
9. Who knows better than artists how much ugliness there is on the way to beauty, how many ghastly, mortifying missteps, how many days of granitic blockheadedness and dismaying ineptitude there is on the way to accomplishment, how partial all accomplishment is, how incomplete?