Sentences with Accustomed, Accustomed in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Accustomed
1. Men become accustomed to poison by degrees.
2. They are accustomed to having a small dinner.
3. As our eyes grow accustomed to sight they armour themselves against wonder.
4. He had to choose between something he had become accustomed to and something he wanted to have.
5. Man is a creature that can get accustomed to anything, and I think that is the best definition of him.
6. We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others, that in the end, we become disguised to ourselves.
7. Because of my medical and ideological training, I am accustomed to saying that life is adaptation and symbiosis.
8. Perhaps I have become so accustomed to the burden of secrets that I do not notice their weight until I am free of it.
9. There are no conditions to which a person cannot grow accustomed, especially if he sees that everyone around him lives in the same way.
10. She had become accustomed to being lonely. She was used to walking alone and to being considered ‘different.’ She did not suffer too much.
11. She had become accustomed to being lonely. She was used to walking alone and to being considered ‘different.’ She did not suffer too much.
12. In our so-called democracy we are accustomed to give the majority what they want rather than educate them to understand what is best for them.
13. I wanted to be a 150% entrepreneur and a 150% mom, and I found that I was having a very hard time doing both. I was about 75% and 75% – still better than 100%, but not what I was accustomed to at work.
14. Human beings are accustomed to think of intellect as the power of having and controlling ideas and of ability to learn as synonymous with ability to have ideas. But learning by having ideas is really one of the rare and isolated events in nature.