Sentences with Achievement, Achievement in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Achievement
1. His achievements were acknowledged.
2. All great achievements require time.
3. Never mistake activity for achievement.
4. Steve is always boasting of his achievements.
5. Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
6. There is no personal achievement in being born beautiful.
7. All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea.
8. Spectacular achievement is always preceded by unspectacular preparation.
9. The day we finally walked on it was celebrated worldwide as perhaps man’s greatest achievement.
10. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
11. The most complicated achievements of thought are possible without the assistance of consciousness.
12. Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently.
13. It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. Do not mistake activity for achievement.
14. Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
15. The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.
16. Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
17. Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
18. The greatest achievement of humanity is not its works of art, science, or technology, but the recognition of its own dysfunction.
19. The organisers of the first modern Olympic Games in Athens in 1896 devised the marathon race over 40km to celebrate the achievements of Ancient Greece.
20. Though men are apt to flatter and exalt themselves with their great achievements, yet these are, in truth, very often owing not so much to design as chance.
21. Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.
22. I feel that art has something to do with the achievement of stillness in the midst of chaos. A stillness which characterizes prayer, too, and the eye of the storm.
23. Achievement is not always success, while reputed failure often is. It is honest endeavor, persistent effort to do the best possible under any and all circumstances.
24. But today’s society is characterized by achievement orientation, and consequently it adores people who are successful and happy and, in particular, it adores the young.
25. My goal, once upon a time, was to succeed. I didn’t realize that success wasn’t grades or scholarships or achievements, but the people I was lucky enough to have in my life.