Sentences with Act, Act in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Act
1. Try to act your age.
2. Acids act on metals.
3. I had to act at once.
4. Don’t act like a child.
5. I will act on your advice.
6. Who will act as spokesman?
7. The third act is about to begin.
8. Half my life is an act of revision.
9. My Vegas act is how I make my money.
10. This was a very virtuous act you did.
11. Some said his raid was an act of war.
12. Frank appointed John to act as his deputy.
13. Men often act knowingly against their interest.
14. As our case is new, we must think and act anew.
15. Sometimes the biggest act of courage is a small one.
16. If you act like a child, you will be treated as such.
17. Think like a man of action; act like a man of thought.
18. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
19. Democracy is not a state in which people act like sheep.
20. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
21. Listen with curiosity. Speak with honesty. Act with integrity.
22. Getting out of bed in the morning is an act of false confidence.
23. That wasn’t any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
24. Do you know what’s strange? That you act disrespectfully like this.
25. The possibilities are numerous once we decide to act and not react.
26. The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
27. Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.
28. Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.
29. Life ought not merely to contain acts of worship, it should be an act of worship.
30. The scientific observer of Nature is a kind of mystic seeker in the act of prayer.
31. You shouldn’t act as a spokeswoman for someone who’s trying to impose his will on you.
32. You shouldn’t act as a spokesperson for someone who’s trying to impose his will on you.
33. Sometimes letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on.
34. Installation of a computer program, is the act of making the program ready for execution.
35. The price of privilege is the moral duty to act when one sees another person treated unfairly.
36. Live your best, and act your best, and think your best each day, for there may be no tomorrows.
37. An investor should act as though he had a lifetime decision card with just twenty punches on it.
38. Every act of rebellion expresses a nostalgia for innocence and an appeal to the essence of being.
39. To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.
40. People are never so completely and enthusiastically evil as when they act out of religious conviction.
41. Forgiveness is an act of the will, and the will can function regardless of the temperature of the heart.
42. Men act out like they’re horrified by marriage, but when they find the woman of their dreams, they love it.
43. Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation, and that is an act of political warfare.
44. To think is easy. To act is hard. But the hardest thing in the world is to act in accordance with your thinking.
45. If that’s considered a political act in the homogenized world of twenty-first century homosexuals, then so be it.
46. However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?
47. However many holy words you read, However many you speak, What good will they do you If you do not act on upon them?
48. For me beauty is valued more than anything – the beauty that is manifest in a curved line or in an act of creativity.
49. The protean nature of the computer is such that it can act like a machine or like a language to be shaped and exploited.
50. Virtu is the political ability that enables politicians to act without the boundaries of morality for sake of its state.