Sentences with Admission, Admission in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Admission
1. You must pay the admission fee here.
2. My father applied for admission to the club.
3. Here is a question for a college admissions test.
4. Good manners are an admission that everybody is so tender that they have to be handled with gloves.
5. A good film is when the price of the dinner, the theatre admission and the babysitter were worth it.
6. Atheism is not a philosophy; it is not even a view of the world; it is simply an admission of the obvious.
7. I have fallen for someone who’s so emotionally shut down, I will only get hurt- deep down I know this- someone who by his own admission is completely fucked up.
8. Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
9. The ‘morality of compromise’ sounds contradictory. Compromise is usually a sign of weakness, or an admission of defeat. Strong men don’t compromise, it is said, and principles should never be compromised.