Sentences with Advice, Advice in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Advice
1. Steve wants advice.
2. I need your advice.
3. I value your advice.
4. He asked for my advice.
5. He disregarded my advice.
6. I will act on your advice.
7. Thanks for the good advice.
8. What advice can you give me?
9. Here’s some advice. Stay alive.
10. You ought to ask him for advice.
11. She gave me a piece of good advice.
12. Please, gave me some practical advice.
13. I’m very grateful to you for your advice.
14. The worst men often give the best advice.
15. Forever in debt to your priceless advice.
16. I am very grateful to you for your advice.
17. It is sensible of you to follow her advice.
18. My sister’s advice is always very sensible.
19. I always advise people never to give advice.
20. Your advice has always been very helpful to me.
21. Wise men don’t need advice. Fools won’t take it.
22. My father asked me for advice on selling the car.
23. Samuel offered what he thought was helpful advice.
24. There is nothing men are so generous of as advice.
25. Men give away nothing so liberally as their advice.
26. I’m only marginally qualified to be giving advice at all.
27. One final paragraph of advice: do not burn yourselves out.
28. Your advice has helped me see the light regarding my future.
29. You should know I disagree with a lot of traditional advice.
30. Sometimes it helps to scold yourself, to give yourself advice.
31. Students sought advice from their teachers for their projects.
32. To profit from good advice requires more wisdom than to give it.
33. This is one more piece of advice I have for you: don’t get impatient.
34. A word to the wise ain’t necessary, it’s the stupid ones who need advice.
35. A word to the wise ain’t necessary, it’s the stupid ones who need advice.
36. The summary of the advice of all prophets is this; Find yourself a mirror.
37. It is not intended to provide medical, legal, or any other professional advice.
38. Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that’s no reason not to give it.
39. My only advice is to stay aware, listen carefully, and yell for help if you need it.
40. A person is wise if he listens to millions of advice and doesn’t implement any of it.
41. The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on; it is never of any use to oneself.
42. The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself.
43. I understand what you’re saying, and your comments are valuable, but I’m gonna ignore your advice.
44. Old men are fond of giving good advice to console themselves for their inability to give bad examples.
45. I don’t have to do a lot to my eyebrows. My mom always told me not to pluck them, which is great advice.
46. The best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.
47. My advice is, never do to-morrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time. Collar him!
48. My best advice is to be yourself. Unless you’re psychotic, then you might want to try a different tactic.
49. My advice to someone to follow in my footsteps is to have patience. I’ve been doing this for twelve years.
50. I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.
51. I don’t turn to greeting cards for wisdom and advice, but they are a fine reflection of the general drift of the culture.