Sentences with Affordable, Affordable in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Affordable
1. Can we afford this?
2. Can we afford a new car?
3. We can’t afford mistakes.
4. I cannot afford to buy a car.
5. I can’t afford to wait around.
6. I can’t afford this one either.
7. I can’t afford this one either.
8. We can’t afford another failure.
9. We may not be able to afford it.
10. I can’t afford the time to travel.
11. Steve can’t afford to buy a yacht.
12. I cannot afford to buy such a thing.
13. We can’t afford any more casualties.
14. Alex and I may not be able to afford it.
15. I can’t afford to die I’d lose too much money.
16. My mother wants to buy a new car, but she can’t afford it.
17. I can afford to have a holiday provided that I earn 1000 dollars a day.
18. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
19. There are very little things in this life I cannot afford and patience is one of them.
20. When I told my doctor I couldn’t afford an operation, he offered to touch-up my X-rays.
21. True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.
22. He entered the market. However, he could not buy anything because he could not afford it.
23. If the affluent cannot afford hope, you cannot expect the destitute to pay for desperation.
24. Focus on a mortgage that is affordable for you given your other priorities, not on how much you qualify for.
25. There are several different types of visas, each of which afford the bearer different rights in the host country.
26. Civil union is less than marriage. Marriage is a sacred and valued institution and ought to be afforded equal protection.
27. I oppose any attempt to grant homosexual unions the same legal privileges that civil government affords to traditional marriage and family life.
28. The pursuit of beauty is much more dangerous nonsense than the pursuit of truth or goodness, because it affords a stronger temptation to the ego.
29. However, many skilled medical volunteers are turned away because community health centers cannot afford to cover their additional medical liability insurance.
30. I would like to promote the concept of a partnership of insurance companies, physicians and hospitals in deploying a basic framework for an electronic medical records system that is affordable.
31. Without true medical liability reform, our doctors will continue to leave, and young doctors coming out of medical school $100,000 to $200,000 in debt will not be able to afford such onerous costs.
32. The host country typically allows the ambassador control of specific territory called an embassy, whose territory, staff, and vehicles are generally afforded diplomatic immunity in the host country.
33. You will also allow me to thank the Academy for inviting me to lecture in Stockholm, for its hospitality, and for the opportunity afforded me for admiring the charm of your people and the beauty of your country.
34. Now, if you’re Al Gore, you can afford $10 a pop for squiggly-pig-tailed fluorescent light bulbs. But if you’re mainstream America, two or three kids, mom and dad working outside the home, that’s not a very good deal.