Sentences with Aim, Aim in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Aim
1. They have achieved all their aims.
2. I aim for a lifetime full of movies.
3. We aim above the mark to hit the mark.
4. Samuel and I have achieved all our aims.
5. Frank picked up his rifle, aimed and fired.
6. The heart is an arrow. It demands aim to land true.
7. One may miss the mark by aiming too high as too low.
8. The ultimate aim of martial arts is not having to use them.
9. Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
10. To follow, without halt, one aim: There is the secret of success.
11. The odds of hitting your target go up dramatically when you aim at it.
12. Cooperative societies are formed with the aim of helping their members.
13. The condition of perfection is idleness: the aim of perfection is youth.
14. There are others who aim at popularity under the disguise of patriotism.
15. The ultimate aim of the ego is not to see something, but to be something.
16. My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
17. Nature isn’t positive in that way. It doesn’t aim itself at you. It’s not being unkind to you.
18. In the long run, men hit only what they aim at. Therefore, they had better aim at something high.
19. The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance.
20. You know, I don’t think any mother aims to be a single mom. I didn’t wish for that, but it happened.
21. The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware.
22. The aim of life is self-development. To realize ones nature perfectly that is what each of us is here for.
23. The aim of life is self-development. To realize one’s nature perfectly – that is what each of us is here for.
24. Money is a strange business. People who haven’t got it aim it strongly. People who have are full of troubles.
25. My aim in painting has always been the most exact transcription possible of my most intimate impression of nature.
26. Numerous feminist movements and ideologies have developed over the years and represent different viewpoints and aims.
27. If I want transformation, but can’t even be bothered to articulate what, exactly, I’m aiming for, how will it ever occur?