Sentences with Alongside, Alongside in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Alongside
1. The two houses stand alongside of each other.
2. He pulled me alongside him, strong and determined and not smiling.
3. You do not have to be me in order for us to fight alongside each other.
4. Instead of coming alongside her and supporting her through this, I failed her…
5. Love rests on two pillars: surrender and autonomy. Our need for togetherness exists alongside our need for separateness.
6. She smelled of home…as if home had never been a place, but had always been this little person whom she’d carried alongside her.
7. The best way to show that a stick is crooked is not to argue about it or to spend time denouncing it, but to lay a straight stick alongside it.
8. C-17s should be ready to go at various military bases around the world packed with water, food, medical supplies, sleeping bags and tents, all prepared to be air dropped in alongside soldiers and doctors to begin relief efforts.
9. For me, already being part of a single parent household and knowing it was just me and my mom, you’d would wake up times and hope that the next day you’d be able to be alongside your mother because she was out trying to make sure that I was taken care of. But all I cared about was her being home.