Sentences with Amazing, Meaning and Example Sentences
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Amazing means; causing great surprise or wonder, interesting, surprising, astounding, astonishing, staggering, startling
Sentences with Amazing
- The family appreciated the amazingsuccess he achieved. But he deserved it.
- You are going to be amazing!
- What an amazinguniversity campus is this? I swear I saw a troop of foxes that drinking water from this pond.
- The camping site was amazing. All of us should go there together.
- The newly built gym was amazing. An engineering wonder.
- She doesn’t even know that the poem she read is amazing.
- It’s amazing how a little tomorrow can make up for a whole lot of yesterday.
- If you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.