Sentences with Angry, Meaning and Example Sentences
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Here 4 Types of Sentences with Examples, Four Types of Sentences
Angry means; feeling or showing strong annoyance, displeasure, or hostility, mad, furious, enraged
Sentences with Angry
- The teacher was very angry with her students.
- She is not angry anymore.
- She was angry with her daughter.
- We were all very angry with these mistakes.
- Are you sure Anderson won’t be angry?
- For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
- Angry people are not always wise.
- Angry, and half in love with her, and tremendously sorry, I turned away.
- When you laugh, laugh like hell. And when you get angry, get good and angry. Try to be alive. You will be dead soon enough.
- The best fighter is never angry.