Sentences with Ants, Ants in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Ants
1. The cake was crawling with ants.
2. The ants were affected by the rain.
3. Steve wants to get rid of the ants.
4. The ants collected all the wheat grains.
5. Spraying studies were carried out in the areas infested by ants.
6. Consider this: all the ants on the planet, taken together, have a biomass greater than that of humans.
7. Most of the time it’s the role. Sometimes it’s the story and sometimes it just the paycheck. It’s the little movies that come out as stories or the fact that I have work to go out, you know what I’m saying, you can only be out so long without work, you start getting antsy.