Sentences with Anybody, Anybody in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Anybody
1. Can anybody hear me?
2. I didn’t rescue anybody.
3. Why would anybody do that?
4. Does anybody have a match?
5. Samuel didn’t poison anybody.
6. Alex didn’t mean to hurt anybody.
7. Excuse me but we didn’t shoot anybody.
8. Alex isn’t very different from anybody else.
9. It’s been a long time since anybody asked me that.
10. You didn’t tell anybody about what we did, did you?
11. Let’s look around and see if anybody‘s in the park.
12. If I were going to tell anybody, I’d tell you first.
13. Don’t say anything to anybody about what I told you.
14. I asked Steve if he knew anybody who taught swimming.
15. Jessica can sing better than anybody else in her class.
16. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.
17. Anybody can make history. Only a great man can write it.
18. Anybody who thinks money will make you happy, hasn’t got money.
19. No need to hurry. No need to sparkle. No need to be anybody but oneself.
20. It’s fine to set up a web page, just be sure you don’t infringe anybody‘s copyright.
21. I don’t think anybody should be. No one person can own the copyright to what God means.
22. I’m not trying to stump anybody… it’s the beauty of the language that I’m interested in.
23. The only missile they can ever think of throwing at anybody is a ball or a bridal bouquet.
24. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
25. My mom raised us three boys by herself on welfare. It’s not worse than anybody else’s life.
26. I auditioned on my own. I tried to make a mark for myself without anybody‘s help, not even Mom’s.
27. This is the place where anybody – like an African American kid raised by a single mom – can be president.
28. The best part about being alone is that you really don’t have to answer to anybody. You do what you want.
29. Friendship with oneself is all important because without it one cannot be friends with anybody else in the world.
30. My mom was always saying: ‘Be whatever you want to be, but stick with it. Don’t waver. Don’t change who you are for anybody.’
31. You eat and sleep it all day long and play on the streets until mom calls you in. My story is no different than anybody else’s.
32. All I do is keep on running in my own cozy, homemade void, my own nostalgic silence. And this is a pretty wonderful thing. No matter what anybody else says.
33. Give a girl an education and introduce her properly into the world, and ten to one but she has the means of settling well, without further expense to anybody.
34. I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody‘s civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights.
35. I think Ray Charles did as much as anybody when he did his country music album. Ray Charles broke down borders and showed the similarities between country music and R&B.
36. Thus, anybody who follows this nature and gives way its states will be led into quarrels and conflicts, and go against the conventions and rules of society, and will end up a criminal.