Sentences with Appear, Appear in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Appear
1. She failed to appear.
2. Steve appears satisfied.
3. Alex appears distressed.
4. The snow has disappeared.
5. Steve appears disoriented.
6. Appearances are deceitful.
7. Linda had appeared confused.
8. A rash appeared on his face.
9. That lady appears to be rich.
10. They appear to know the fact.
11. Michael had appeared confused.
12. Leap, and the net will appear.
13. Pam appears to have a headache.
14. The train disappeared from view.
15. Appearances are often deceiving.
16. Alex disappeared into the shadows.
17. The old man’s cow had disappeared.
18. Frank disappeared into the forest.
19. Jessica disappeared into thin air.
20. The partition wall has disappeared.
21. I appear to have misplaced my keys.
22. Samuel disappeared into the tunnel.
23. George appears to be a friendly guy.
24. Samuel appeared from out of nowhere.
25. What is done by night appears by day.
26. This women appears to me to be cruel.
27. It appears the storm has calmed down.
28. Steve suddenly appeared as if by magic.
29. The boy in the yellow coat disappeared.
30. Appearance blinds, whereas words reveal.
31. My brother appears to be strong and healthy.
32. That man appears bold, but it’s just an act.
33. That man appears brave, but it’s just an act.
34. Frank appears to be concerned about something.
35. The fog began to disappear around ten o’clock.
36. To my amazement, it disappeared in an instant.
37. The ship sank slowly and disappeared from sight.
38. Like your social relations, your physical appearance.
39. The plainer the dress, the greater luster does beauty appear.
40. Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.
41. Courage seems now to have deserted him. May it quickly reappear.
42. Speak (talk) of the devil and he will appear (is sure to appear).
43. Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.
44. Beware, so long as you live, of judging men by their outward appearance.
45. In places where this beauty has already disappeared, we will reconstruct it.
46. When the warden appeared outside their cell, he ogled Regin’s bared midriff.
47. His emaciation, that is, his skeleton-like appearance, was frightening to see.
48. Fine words and an insinuating appearance are seldom associated with true virtue
49. I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.
50. When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
51. Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity or registering wrongs.
52. When you start to really know someone, all his physical characteristics start to disappear.
53. A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right.