Sentences with Applied, Applied in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Applied
1. Alex applied for a job.
2. Steve applied for a passport.
3. Samuel applied for a passport.
4. He applied for the scholarship.
5. That rule applied to everybody.
6. He applied to become an observer.
7. He applied for the job and got it.
8. Pam applied a bandage to the wound.
9. My father applied for admission to the club.
10. I applied for membership in the association.
11. Medical physics is an applied area of physics.
12. Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.
13. Yesterday we applied for a new job with my father.
14. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
15. That attitude does not exist so much today, but in those days there was a very sharp distinction between basic physics and applied physics. Columbia did not deal with applied physics.
16. The reason it’s worth standing up for punctuation is not that it’s an arbitrary system of notation known only to an over-sensitive elite who have attacks of the vapours when they see it misapplied.
17. So I applied to medical school and received a scholarship at Washington University in St. Louis. Washington University turned out to be a lucky choice. The faculty was scholarly and dedicated and accessible to students.