Sentences with Arbitrary, Arbitrary in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Arbitrary
1. Patriotism is often an arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles.
2. Life is random and fucked-up and arbitrary, until you find someone who can make sense of it all for you— if only temporarily.
3. Understand that legal and illegal are political, and often arbitrary, categorizations use and abuse are medical, or clinical, distinctions.
4. Standards of beauty are arbitrary. Body shame exists only to the extent that our physiques don’t match our own beliefs about how we should look.
5. The reason it’s worth standing up for punctuation is not that it’s an arbitrary system of notation known only to an over-sensitive elite who have attacks of the vapours when they see it misapplied.
6. A map is a two-dimensional representation with arbitrary symbols and incised lines that decide who is to be our enemy and who is to be our friend, who deserves our love and who deserves our hatred and who, our sheer indifference.