Sentences with Architect, Architect in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Architect
1. The architect designed that building.
2. The architect achieved worldwide fame.
3. The Greatest architecture is building charter.
4. Every man is the architect of his own fortunes.
5. Prose is architecture, not interior decoration.
6. The architect will do the decoration work of the house.
7. The terrifying and edible beauty of Art Nouveau architecture.
8. My dad’s an architect and my mom owned a French bakery for twelve years.
9. Architectural technologists are a fundamental element of any construction project.
10. Architectural design is a concept that focuses on components or elements of a structure.
11. The American attitude towards efficiency and execution should always underlie architecture.
12. Architectural design is the art of planning structures with aestheticism and function in mind.
13. Architects are now on the look for materials and substances that can enhance biodiversity and rewild living systems.
14. Artists to my mind are the real architects of change, and not the political legislators who implement change after the fact.
15. In computer architecture, shared graphics memory refers to a design where the graphics chip does not have its own dedicated memory.
16. Instead of saying that man is the creature of circumstance, it would be nearer the mark to say that man is the architect of circumstance.
17. Every one who has a heart, however ignorant of architecture he may be, feels the transcendent beauty and poetry of the mediaeval churches.
18. An architect technologist, or architectural technologist, is a professional who supports architectural projects with their expertise in technology.
19. Architectural Technology is a relatively new discipline and relates to the anatomy and physiology of buildings and of their production and performance.
20. The architect should strive continually to simplify the ensemble of the rooms should then be carefully considered that comfort and utility may go hand in hand with beauty.
21. When you look at Japanese traditional architecture, you have to look at Japanese culture and its relationship with nature. You can actually live in a harmonious, close contact with nature – this very unique to Japan.