Sentences with Architecture, Architecture in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Architecture
1. The Greatest architecture is building charter.
2. Prose is architecture, not interior decoration.
3. The terrifying and edible beauty of Art Nouveau architecture.
4. The American attitude towards efficiency and execution should always underlie architecture.
5. In computer architecture, shared graphics memory refers to a design where the graphics chip does not have its own dedicated memory.
6. Every one who has a heart, however ignorant of architecture he may be, feels the transcendent beauty and poetry of the mediaeval churches.
7. When you look at Japanese traditional architecture, you have to look at Japanese culture and its relationship with nature. You can actually live in a harmonious, close contact with nature – this very unique to Japan.
8. First, there is the bare beauty of the logs themselves with their long lines and firm curves. Then there is the open charm felt of the structural features which are not hidden under plaster and ornament, but are clearly revealed, a charm felt in Japanese architecture.